Skype
travolta3335

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

I like how it's necessary to tell people that this isn't your band. Because I needed to care about humanity even less.

But yeah, sexy awesome video. Love the song and the bouncy animation. Yeah, I made a fuckin' pun in my Newgrounds review thing! God I'm lonely...

VALV Halloween 2010 VALV Halloween 2010

Awesome-o!

Why do they tell us not to drink the water? Obviously that's how this entire video was made and it's fucking awesome!

Saving Private Ryan Saving Private Ryan

Private Ryan comfarted Cans

This sounds like something written by SquirrelKing, but with a lack of dead pants.

Throw Throw

Pretty Fun!

Loving the old school design here, nice, smooth graphics and a pleasant soundtrack in the back. The puzzles in these games are rather nice, sure it's not entirely original, but nothing in the world is original anymore, so it all depends on the way you pull it off, and you did a good job at that. Volty approves.

Breakthrou Breakthrou

Enjoyable.

The controls are fluid, the design is neat, and it actually takes some skill to play. Plus MIDI Break on Through is in this. Can anyone say win? Volty approves.

The Last Winged Unicorn The Last Winged Unicorn

Bleh.

It's like Robot Unicorn Attack but not fun.

spandex spandex

Talent...

What I have none of and what you have an abundance of. Almost looks as good as Egoraptor's stuff in my opinion.

So yes, very good job with this picture, can't wait to see more from you!