Skype
travolta3335

Throw Throw

Pretty Fun!

Loving the old school design here, nice, smooth graphics and a pleasant soundtrack in the back. The puzzles in these games are rather nice, sure it's not entirely original, but nothing in the world is original anymore, so it all depends on the way you pull it off, and you did a good job at that. Volty approves.

Breakthrou Breakthrou

Enjoyable.

The controls are fluid, the design is neat, and it actually takes some skill to play. Plus MIDI Break on Through is in this. Can anyone say win? Volty approves.

The Last Winged Unicorn The Last Winged Unicorn

Bleh.

It's like Robot Unicorn Attack but not fun.

For The Twin For The Twin

Entertaining.

I came in assuming this was your run of the mill memory match game. Well...I was sort of right, which isn't a bad thing, since they always pass the time. But what really got me was the catchy repetitive music in the background. Seeing those cute and creepy twins bounce around to this music is very entertaining. Volty approves.

HybridMind responds:

Thanks for leaving your review! I am glad you enjoyed my take on the find the object genre and liked the music and art I created for it.

I had fun trying to make a game in a genre that I feel is normally quite uninspired and doing what I could to make it fun and interesting. I'm happy the game got rated as well as it did here on Newgrounds considering this community was not the original target demographic. I'm excited that women and children have also responded really well to this game and in fact that helped with the sponsorship I got from Spil Games for their Family Group Portals.

Thanks again!