Skype
travolta3335

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

I like how it's necessary to tell people that this isn't your band. Because I needed to care about humanity even less.

But yeah, sexy awesome video. Love the song and the bouncy animation. Yeah, I made a fuckin' pun in my Newgrounds review thing! God I'm lonely...

VALV Halloween 2010 VALV Halloween 2010

Awesome-o!

Why do they tell us not to drink the water? Obviously that's how this entire video was made and it's fucking awesome!

Saving Private Ryan Saving Private Ryan

Private Ryan comfarted Cans

This sounds like something written by SquirrelKing, but with a lack of dead pants.

The Dramatic Duck The Dramatic Duck

My God...

Although the book will always be better, the brilliant cinematography in this piece truly brought out a sense of originality in this video, as well as paying homage to it's source material. I respect that the director did not interfere with what made the book such a masterpiece. I applaud this wonderful tribute to such a grand novel...Volty approves.

Mr. God versus Hero Guy Mr. God versus Hero Guy

Interesting

I only wish it was longer. This is very nice, and even though it's short, the animation is solid and syncs well with the audio sources. Volty approves.

Turtle-Bear Turtle-Bear

Would like to see more.

The animation looks pretty fluid, especially the part with the turtle-bear monstrosity jumping into it's shell. Of course, with a lack of sound or even a purpose, I cannot give this a very high rating. But I will say that you have some talent.

RedHand RedHand

No one can comprehend this manliness!

Manly stick figures...never thought I'd see the day. You, however, have brought the epicness that is RedHand to light, and I am quite impressed. What amazing animation, it's so vivid and detailed! I really like the music that was used, it seems to fit with every scene, especially those awesome credits. The voice acting was superb, everyone seemed to give it their all!

The only real thing I can complain about are, of course, the couple of random animation glitches, but you've obviously heard that too many times already. The only other thing is that the parts with the knife lack a sound effect, and being an editor myself that easily bugged me...but it is forgiven since this series is MANLY!

Shayphis responds:

Cheers mate! :D

Narwhals Narwhals

If people looked at me while I watched this...

I was hopping to this song with a ecstatic look on my face, needless to say, it would've looked awkward in public. BUT I DON'T CARE! This song is awesome and I'd let random people on the street listne to it as well!